Saturday, July 23, 2016

The Story of The Hero

The Story of The Hero


Ever since the mid-1990's, I've been referred to as "Hero". Some people from that time period still call me that to this day. So how did I get that name?

Answer: From a Steve Lukather song.

In 1994, Steve Lukather released his second solo album, entitled "Candyman". The first song on the album was entitled "Hero with a 1000 Eyes". I thought that was a cool name, so I started using it in my various musical acts. In fact, my main musical project since 1999 has been under the name "The Thousand Eyes". You can check out my ReverbNation page here: https://www.reverbnation.com/thethousandeyes

UPDATE 05-24-2022: My Hero's Journey has taken a series of twist and turns in the years since I originally posted this blog, but I'm still here. I'm not currently making music right now, but I'm still alive. I don't know when, or if, I will be able to resume my musical career. A lot has happened, but that is a Hero's Tale for another day.......



The Hero With a Thousand Eyes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Strut Your Stuff (A Love Letter to Van Halen)

 Strut Your Stuff (A Love Letter to Van Halen) Verse 1: I'd risk it all For your call But I'd have to get in line Six feet tall You ...